More Spice than Sugar.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bad girl

I am a bad blogger girl. I know. When life gets busy I don't blog. That is when I should blog the most because life is exciting. O well. I will try to do better. Trey is a big boy and learns so quickly and is so sensitive to feelings and thoughts. It is amazing how intuitive a 4 year old can be. He is amazing and his imagination is going to earn him a million dollars one day (which he will happily share with his mommy hehe). Sophie is growing like a weed, a big fat, happy weed. She is 21 lbs and will only be 6 months on the 9th of February. She wears 12 month clothes that she is quickly growing out of but she is happy. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen. She sleeps at least 9 hours consistantly and has been known to sleep for a full 12 hours when allowed. She is eating solids and loves her blueberries and apples and peas and sweet potato. She is so easy to make smile. all JD has to do is wink at her and she just turns her head like she is sooo shy and smiiiiles.

We are all doing great. I promise to blog more.

No comments: