More Spice than Sugar.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trey and Max.


I can hardly believe how well Trey is doing with his reading. He is progressing so fast! He is already past the "I Can Read" book series and onto these little ditties. He does so well. He knows so many of the high frequency words and the ones he doesnt know he is so cute sounding out. He works hard at them and is so serious but enjoys them. I am amazed by him. He loves to sound things out and reads words to me that he see's. Looks like we have to stop spelling things we dont want him to know. Shoot! I knew this day would come but I am so not prepared for it. Now how will we keep anything from him and with Christmas right around the corner! UGH. Really though he is doing so well. I am so proud of how hard he tries and how dedicated he is. Just so you all know I didnt do this. He came to me this way. I am honored to me his Mom and often wonder what God was thinking when he thought I was up to the challenge of being the mother to such a special spirit.




No comments: