More Spice than Sugar.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh what a thrill on blueberry hill.

Monday we picked blueberries on blueberry hill in Wellborn. It was fun (minus the few ant bites I received) It was really nice and they were only 1$ per lb. I'm glad they didnt weigh Trey upon arrival and leaving. Our bill would have been a wee bit more. lol. Selena was our little bluelerry mascot with us (she wore all blue I think to be in blueberry camo so the berries wouldnt notice her) We picked 3 lbs in about 45 mins. thanks to the help I had with my little blueberry helpers.


Trey got one! He siad they tasted like Mac -ee-roni and cheese! ummm, ewww.



Trey getting some major blueberry pickin help from Lena. She is awesome!!!



Just another little product sample while he was checking out the random duck.

No comments: