More Spice than Sugar.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Trey of the Day.

Trey: "Mommy I will Frotect you."
Me: "What will you protect me from?"
Trey: "No Mommy we are just Fretending."

See the pattern? He has no trouble with saying "P's" but the "P" with the "R" turns into an "F" sound.

Oh he has decided to not be Julie's boyfriend anymore because everyday he comes home and when I ask him if he had fun at school he says no because Julie was mad at him today. We talked about how its not fun to be around people who are always mad or in a bad mood and he decided he will just play with "his boys". Good decision for now son. Ahhh my wise wise boy.

1 comment:

~*~toni~*~ said...

LOL!!! That sooooo reminded me of Stephen! He did not have trouble with his "PR." he used to say, "I will REtect you." I still use that word instead of PROtect to this day! It's funny what you get from your kids!!!