More Spice than Sugar.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vacation - Day 1

Today was day 1 of my vacation. Well I consider it day 1. I get an extra day next week since Monday was already a day off. So I go back to work Tuesday next week. So today was day 1. We had a good day. JD Trey and I went to the river and rode on the boat. We kicked up to Itechutucknee and fished. Trey is getting pretty darn good with his little rod and reel that has a crawfish on it with not hooks. He's getting good at casting. We let him reel in every fish we catch. He loves it. He wants to touch every one and kiss every one (yes really kiss) and named them each "stinky". We caught a few lost a few and ended up sending them all back home. Trey fell asleep and Laid in the bottom of the boat on some towels I brought and made him a pillow and put an umbrella over him to keep the sun off. JD and I swam a little to test a little rope ladder prototype JD made for the boat. It's ok but will be better with some work. We ended up getting rained on right at the end so we came home and showered up and went to town. Then we got some dinner and got my car back!YAYYYYYY! Finally. I didnt realize how much I love that thing, i love my car. So anyway we got my car and I did a little grocery shopping for momma and Daddy. It was a good day. A pretty good start for day 1. Ahhhh, this is the life.

2 comments:

~*~toni~*~ said...

I love reading your blog! You are still sooooo funny!! I miss you!!

XOXOX,

Toni

~*~toni~*~ said...

Also....I checked out God's Blog! LOL!!! Thanks! That is a hilarious blog!!!