I'll start with the most important.
Trey - He told me he resolves to "wish on a star".
Kate - I have many (but could use many more).
* Try to keep up more constitantly with house cleaning and laundry.
* Read my Scriptures daily.
* Be more physically active
* Be nicer to everyone (My husband and child are first on that list)
* Do better with money (save more use less etc)
* Do better on my food storage
* Maybe take a class to work (SLOWLY) on my A.A. (which may end up
standing for alcoholics anonymous faster than I think, pray for me and
my family to survive even thinking I can do this lol)
* Try to blog better. Yes that is a goal of mine because to me it is a way of
journaling and scrapbooking for Trey so I need to do better.
Yep thats all of his. He says he doesnt want to make any just to break em. I think he is just so perfect already he doesnt need any.
Peace out 2008!