More Spice than Sugar.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

We're Baaaack!

I know, I know we've been back so no biggie but give me a break it takes me a while to get back into the swing. We had so much fun. Trey was a real little man. Here's how things went down. We left when we had "planned" to leave ther house Thursay morning. We went straight to Busch Gardens because we couldn't check into the hotel yet. When we first got there we were afraid Trey wasn't going to want to do ANYTHING. The first thing we see is a little kiddie ride that is pwnes (translation: airplanes) so me a Trey get in line and wait thank goodness it wasn't too long because when we get inside the gates to go on the ride the lady tells me I cant ride with him. Hu? I knew he wouldn't riude by himself and I wasn't too confortable with him riding without anyone. The ride came off the ground a pretty good ways (enough to hurt him if he slithered out) I tried to get him to ride but he wouldn't. He was a bit upset but nothing we couldn't handle.
So we moved on. We tried to get him to stand by some of the copper animal statues for pictures and he refused so we were getting a little worried but figured it was all just so new and he was getting used to things so we would lay back and give him some time. It didn't take too long at all and he was right there in it all.
Trey was standing right next to the glass checking out some fish when they started feeding them so million fish were right in front of him. We hadn't even noticed but there was a hippo sunning on land in the same enclosure well when they fed the fish up and they all gathered the hippo saw the opportunity for some easy lunch so she got in the water (without me or Trey noticing it was so graceful it didn't even splash) she swam (I say swam but I learned hippo's dont swim they just walk on the bottom) right in front of Trey with her huge mouth optn catching fish well it completely freaked him out as the mouth was bigger than him and was right infront of his face. Honey let me tlel you he started screaming and turned for me and almost knocked some adults over to ge tto me. As soon as I had him he was fine and turned right around to see more and wanted to go close but wanted me to take him, he wasn't facing that thing alone.
Here's a picture of my big, strong, egyptian hero! Check out that rock hard body! Speaking of my bog strong man he wanted to go to a couple of cemetaries to try and find some headstones from some ancestors and we actually had good luck. We went to three in all and found 2 of the three we were looking for. That night we went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was oo good and Trey was really really good! The next day we went to Sea World. I will just give you some pics. He loved Tatoo (translation: Shamu) he loved getting absolutely drenched by tatoo. He loved the penguins and I fed the sting rays! Go me!! Enjoy the pics of Sea World.


I have more pics because we still haven't been to the beach with ka ka and jush (translation: Karen and Justin) but I have to start getting ready to go because I am off work today and me and Jenifer are taking Trey and Selena to McDonalds for lunch and to the movies to see Kung Fu Panda. Yes I am finally doing it but I am taking back up. Selena has already seen it but is going to go to help and Jenifer is just going to laugh at me trying to not get us kicked out of a matinee. Yes this will be an experience worth blogging I assure you. I will let you know how it goes at the movies and finish the vacation pics.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am so glad Trey and ya'll had fun, the pics look so fun, can't wait to see the rest of them. By the way I can't tell you how nice it was to see you guys this weekend, I miss you guys sooooo much. Only 2 1/2 weeks left. Also guess what, we just got 2 new labrador chocolate puppies!!!

Lyns said...

AWWW!! How super fun for you guys! Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip.

~*~toni~*~ said...

Glad you had a good time!!! That boy's growin' way too fast!!!! He is sooooo cute!!! XOXOOXOX