More Spice than Sugar.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Trey of the day.

Yesterday Momma had to go to the Dr and they are keeping Trey this summer (Sophie has to stay in daycare because they cant hold her spot over the summer for next year when I start back to work) so he came to be at my work with me for a couple hours so he wouldnt have to set at the Dr's office. He was looking through a lost and found drawer I have which contain many pair of glasses. He found a particularly studious looking pair put them on and said to me,
"Ma'am I am the Principle and I need to see you in my office."

"Oh yes sir", I replied turning my chair looking nervous and repentant at the same time.

Giving his blue lollipop a lick he pulled his glasses down onto the bridge of his nose, gave me a seering look and said, "Ma'am I have video cameras here and they have caught you trying to kill someone."

Shocked I replied "No sir that is bad and I would not do that."

"Well they saw you."

"Well maybe it was someone who looked like me."

After another long lick of the blue treat he told me, "they saw your curly hair, Your teeth, your earrings, necklace and eyes. It was you. Now you can just set there and think about what you have done."

Look out Mrs Judkins you can be replaced by a 5 year old.

No comments: