More Spice than Sugar.

Monday, May 2, 2011

I was alive on this day. The day Osama Bin Laden was killed.

I was alive on September 11, 2001. I remember where I was, what I did and how I felt. I remember where my thoughts turned. I remember the tears I shed as the nightmare unfolded. I am alive today. In many years I will be able to tell you how I felt, what I was doing and how I wanted to glue to the TV. I shed tears as I watched young men at the Naval Academy and the Air Force Academy cheer and sing the National Anthem. One thing I never thought is that these events would make me fear for my children future when I see what evil men can do and have a rush of happiness and hope when I see what brave men can do. I pray for them and for their children that the good, brave men will always be allowed to stand strong and that justice will prevail. I am sad for those people who may have lost a loved one but it is a law of eternities that justice must prevail.

No comments: