More Spice than Sugar.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter finally!

Yes Easter did come to Florida. Sorry it has taken so long. I didnt get any good dressed up pics. It just didnt happen and if I have learned anything with Trey it is you cant force a "moment" ya know? So I got what I could. What I got was all the prep and fun stuff of easter. The day before we decorated aggs and a bunny hut (like a gingerbread house but for bunnies. We had lunch and we had egg races and egg toss contests. It was fun. The next day we dinner and of course an Easter egg hunt. JD had to work (booo)but got there soon after.

Where are the pics you say? Well that is another thing that took me so long. It wont let me pic up pics or link. Soooo if anyone knows what is wrong I'd love to know so I can fix it and show off my baby. Heeeellllppppp!

No comments: