More Spice than Sugar.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Awww he's so artistic.

Trey decided to display his artistic talents.... on the couch. He at some point, unbeknownst to us, got a black pen and got artistic on theback of the new couch. It wasn't hideable. It was a few large black swipes (which he later told me was a fishy) right in the middle of the back of the couch. Well we tried to use hairspray which worked a bit but not enough then JD got some Upholstery cleaner and went to town with that stuff and when I say went to town I mean worked it over. I think he took out his frustration on the couch. He started scrubbing with a rag then got a fingernail brush and hammered on it with that. Afterward we were afraid that one spot had been somehow bleached because it was discolored, everything except the en mark ironically enugh. It looked like a huge spotlite on the pen mark. So the next day I rented a carpet cleaner with some upholstery shampoo for it and got on it with that. It worked like a charm! It worked so well I got down on my hands and knees and started spot cleaning the carpet. I will having fun watching the spots disappear. Trey can now say his life was spared by a carpet cleaner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trey does like to draw fishies & he`s so good- a real artist!!
~Jen